Must have a Baseline
Demonstrated IT Service Management (ITSM) experience based on IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) methodology, for example:
• planning and implementing IT Service Management processes, procedures and tools to optimize IT service delivery eg standardisation of Service Desk processes
• Development and alignment of end-to-end Service Levels to meet agreed business requirements
• Consistency and standardisation of incident, problem, change and release management
2. Demonstrated experience in methodical requirements gathering / business gap analysis / deriving As Is and To Be; coupled with experience in business process mapping, workflow and data flow mapping & documentation / wireframing.
3. Strong personal qualities including well developed communication skills, complex stakeholder relationship management; sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills. Must also have strong personal drive and commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
4. Previous experience working in federal government or large corporate organisation.