§ Qualification Degree in Systems Engineering or related field.
§ Reviewing current system security measures, recommend and implement enhancements
§ Determining security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements, researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying existing stakeholders cyber architecture/platform and identifying uncovered issues
§ Reviewing and developing new requirements for Defence Cyber security deployed and fixed network capabilities.
§ Designing security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
§ Creating solution which balances business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
§ Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
§ To implement Defence Cyber Security capability by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; software implementation and configuration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; by developing JCOMS Cyber environment.
§ Completing EMS documentation and the assigned sprint tasks.
§ Liaising with all project stakeholders.
· Demonstrated experience Windows operating systems
· Experience with Linux operating systems (desirable)
· Strong background as a system Designer on medium to large size projects
· Experience creating high level/low level designs and reference architecture
· Experience with hyper-converged infrastructure, converged infrastructure, VMWare virtualisation, Windows and Citrix presentation services
· Technical knowledge of Active Directory
· High level communication skills
§ Australian government and/or Defence experience.
§ The ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Government Security Vetting Agency NV1 security clearance (must be an Australian citizen).