Must be able to obtain Baseline.
- Comprehensive experience with and understanding of the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs) and all relevant additional procurement related policies and legislation;
- Demonstrated experience conducting complex end-to-end procurement approaches;
- Demonstrated experience drafting complex procurement documentation including but not limited to: RFT documentation – head documents, statements of requirement and complex response schedules;
- Draft commercial arrangements;
- Demonstrated experience successfully administered contracts;
- Knowledge and experience in successfully managing risk, including the development of comprehensive risk assessments;
- Demonstrated experience in delivering positive results with time restraints and competing priorities;
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and navigate complex stakeholder relationships; and
- Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and budget parameters.
- Relevant qualifications and / or industry certification. For example, Diploma of Government and/or Certificate IV in Government (Procurement and Contracting) or equivalent.