Role of the Learning Specialist:
The Learning Specialist will support the Project Change Manager by providing a range of learning services, including:
- Delivering a learning strategy
- Delivering a learning resource that summarises the key differences between the department’s current state systems/processes vs future state systems/processes
- Provide input to a learning plan
The Consultant must have:
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience developing learning strategies, plans and learning resources.
- Experience in facilitating workshops with IT and non-IT business representatives
- Excellent written skills
- Strong experience working with business representatives and project teams on change initiatives.
- A good team player to work with a project team comprising of change practitioners, change leads/champions, business SMEs, business analysts, and project managers
Security Clearance – Baseline or NV1 and advantage