Must have an NV1 clearance
- Experience with Linux systems covering design, automation, directory services integration, securing and maintaining Red Hat Enterprise Linux based servers
- Experience maintaining systems using “Configuration as Code” for:
- Linux OS SOE and Application deployment
- configuration deployment
- system administration with git and automation tools, such as Ansible, Terraform, Packer or equivalents
- Experience building and administering Linux systems and applications following DevOps practices:
- on hybrid platform or
- public cloud environments using native tooling.
- Experience in either:
- Linux container technologies (like Kubernetes) or
- maintaining containers with Docker or Podman or Cloud native technologies
- Experience working in an Agile environment with a development-focused workforce.
- Experience with Ubuntu servers covering design, automation, directory services integration, security and maintenance.