1. Expertise in designing, implementing, delivering, and supporting M365 Security and Compliance solutions in hybrid and cloud only environments in line with Australia Government Cyber Security requirements.
2. Experience configuring, supporting and monitoring some or all of the following products: o Microsoft Purview o Microsoft Security and Compliance o Microsoft Information Protection (MIP) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) o Microsoft Defender 365 o Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
3. Development of documentation such as Detailed Designs, High Level Designs, As-Built-As-Configured and standard operating procedures.
4. Well-developed written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to engage with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including non-technical senior managers.
5. Proven ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams of business, technology, external suppliers and other subject-matter experts.