Must be able to obtain Baseline
1. Demonstrated relevant skills and experience in (but not limited to)
• Expertise in designing, implementing, delivering, and supporting Managed Operating Environments for Government or other large organizations in on premises, hybrid or cloud only environments in line with ACSC Essential 8 requirements.
2. Familiarity with implementing technologies that underpin MOE development such as:
o Standard Operating Environment image creation
o Application Packaging of third-party applications
o Application and Device Control o Endpoint Security and Device Compliance
o Device Enrolment.
3. Strong experience with Microsoft Configuration Manager and Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
4. Development of documentation such as Detailed Designs, High Level Designs, As-Built-As-Configured and standard operating procedures.
5. Well-developed written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to engage with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including non-technical senior managers.
6. Proven ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams of business, technology, external suppliers and other subject-matter experts