Must have a Baseline clearance.
- Proven self-management skills including: • working as a productive member of a team using agile methods • strong time management and self-organisation skills and the ability to manage concurrent tasks with competing priorities and • ability to adapt to and accommodate change at both the project and solution level.
- Demonstrated a minimum of 5 years of experience in developing test artefacts, including writing, reviewing and executing complex test plans and cases, developing test strategies, and defect management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience in: • tracking and managing test plans and test case through Azure DevOps • testing APIs using postman, Soap UI or similar toolset • ability to read and understand swagger files (YAML) or similar • working with SQL Databases and writing SQL queries
- Experience in software testing (including functional and system integration testing)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage with non-technical stakeholders.
- Understanding the business context of the Department of Employment and Workplace Relations environment.