Needs to be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a NV1 clearance.
- 10+ years ICT experience
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in the implementation and management of cloud-based SaaS solutions Manage end to end Mobility lifecycle
- Responsible for the delivery and support Mobility, and architectural and support objectives.
- Responsible for the resolution of service issues related to, Mobility platforms agreed EUT Operational processes and tools
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Infrastructure stack, Microsoft Application & Azure Stacks
- Facilitate the identification and mitigation of service risks related to Mobility
- Take a lead role in directed research activities related to Mobility
- Commitment to further training
- Lead and manage ‘Proof of Concept’ activities in relation to new technologies applicable to Mobility platforms (IOS and Android)
- Good communication skills are a must.
- Industry certifications such as Microsoft 365 Certified, Azure Certified, MCSA, MTA, and are highly desirable
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure & O365 including: One Drive; Office 365 Groups; Teams; Azure Active Directory; Intune; Azure Services
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Ios and Android Detailed MS intune understanding and experience
- Demonstrated experience with Cyber Security tools and methodologies including application whitelisting, vulnerability scanners and device control
- Understanding of Australian Government Cyber Security requirements, processes and artefacts including ISM, Essential 8 and ACSC hardening guides
- Experience with other MDM technology such as Jamf, MobileIron etc.