Must have baseline security clearance and a current police check is required.
This role is looking at engaging a Senior Software Developer D365 with a minimum of 6+ years of development experience on projects (not BAU operations) in the recent past years. The role will suit an energetic, dynamic and flexible person who is trustworthy and reliable, able to ask the right questions and communicates effectively. Candidate will be a team player, engaging with stakeholders daily and challenged to think and solve business problems and identify effective solutions.
The ideal candidate will be required to provide technical service to deliver solutions based on Business needs:
- An expert who will be involved in all phases of a project/s, undertaking and leading tasks such as technical designs, implementation, customizations, integrations, deployments and testing.
- Participate in full-life cycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Contribute to the architectural best practices and CRM customisation standards to be utilised on Dynamics CRM-based project.
- Possess good amount of technical experience of development in .Net using C# and MS Dynamics 365.
- Design, configure, verify, test, document, amend and refactor moderately complex systems and scripts
- Develop functionality to a high standard within the limitations of Dynamics 365 Online customization.
- Utilise Microsoft Azure Applications (such as Logic Apps/B2C/API Gateways) to extend the Dynamics 365 Online implementation.
- Perform CRM configuration, custom assembly development, and integration code and data migration scripts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based projects.
- Assist with the development of user stories and design artefacts to effectively convey requirements to client stakeholders.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed.