As Senior Non-Functional Test Manager, you will be responsible for leading & managing the performance & other non-functional teams for delivering large programs of work spanning multiple releases. You will be required to provide the strategic direction to the team to deliver best-in-class innovation and facilitate efficient & high-quality test delivery.
In addition to the delivery-focused responsibilities, you will be accountable for defining and implementing a Non-Functional Testing capability for Quality Engineering Practice.
Provide technical leadership and strategic direction in building out the testing non-functional frameworks based on a specific set of guiding principles, architectural recommendations, standards, and best practices.
- Identifying and navigating industry trends and new technology in non-functional testing where applicable.
- Liaising with development and dev-ops architects to set automation standards and govern compliance around those standards. The non-functional lead will act as a technology evangelist and educate the non-functional test analysts across the enterprise on the guiding principles, architecture, standards, and best practices.
- Lead a core top talent team of SMEs to build a non-functional test automation framework including various architectural levels of parent scripts, child scripts, high and low-level function libraries, test data, and business rules.
- Design and develop enterprise-wide, re-usable testing productivity components, frameworks, and accelerators based on the specified recommendations while maintaining focus on details and a wide perspective across multiple lines of business.
- Define Continuous Integration frameworks to integrate automated testing into the daily development process and deployment pipeline.
- Provide technical leadership and strategic direction for the Non-Functional team.
- Demonstrate deep thinking and thought leadership capabilities in combination with a vision for how complex framework design elements can combine and communicate in a reusable/modular approach to achieve elegant but focused implementations/solutions to complex testing or validation problems across multiple enterprise applications.
- Be eligible to obtain an AGSVA baseline security clearance or already have an AGSVA baseline security clearance
- Understanding of non-functional testing design techniques, methods, and approaches
- Hands-on experience authoring, building and adopting large-scale and robust non-functional frameworks across user interfaces, back-end integration, and databases.
- Exceptional communication skills (across a variety of stakeholders)
- The ability to understand and assimilate different points of view.
- A strong desire to work with people in a team-focused environment.
- Have prior exposure working in an AGILE environments/teams using methodologies such as SCRUM, KANBAN, XP, and exposure to supporting tools.
- Strong knowledge of testing cycles, test tools, and defect tracking processes.
- Experience in developing & delivering enterprise-wide testing strategies & plans
- Demonstrated experience in leading & successfully delivering large testing programs
• Experience with leading large-scale test automation implementations to provide Continuous Testing