Mandatory Requirements and Skills
* Experience with OpenShift and other Red Hat technologies, such Ansible, JBoss and Fuse.
* Strong experience in Kubernetes, and different Cloud implementations, such as AKS, EKS.
* Experience with IaaS & PaaS across Multiple Cloud providers (IBM, AWS, Azure).
* Experience with application development and modernization using microservices and APIs.
* Knowledge of application architecture (application servers, integration patterns, microservices, JEE, CI / CD, build management etc.).
* Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate with customers on a daily basis.
* Solid project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
* 8+ years’ experience with containerizations platforms, systems integration, application development and/or cloud-related solutions.
* 3+ years’ experience in an architecture leadership role in with containerizations platforms, systems integration, application development and/or cloud-related solutions type projects.
* At least 3 years’ experience in technical consulting and / or cloud advisory.
* At least 2 years’ experience in building cloud applications
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
Red Hat OpenShift certification. – Kubernetes certification. – Azure / AWS certification
Required Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Education – Master’s Degree