The role will be assisting the ICT Operations team for the following tasks:
• Supporting the operational team with technical advice and on-boarding of the new
Managed Service Provider (MSP). This will involve ensuring documentation is current and
the development of other technical documentation as required.
• Finalising the MSP & Service Integration (SIAM) model.
• Assist in Transition out the current MSP (ensure documentation is adequate for the new
• Designing and implementing ICT operational governance processes.
• Supporting the process of transitioning the Core Banking Solution (CBS) from the project
phase to delivery phase including the establishment and handover of critical
documentation to support the ongoing business functions and support processes.
• Supporting transition-in of major projects to BAU service framework (technical products,
process and critical documentation)
• Supporting the decommissioning of services following the go live of CBS.
• Contributing to and reviewing technical design documents
• Supporting the demand management processes.
• Establishing and finalising the ICT handbook and knowledge articles in support of staff
and technical support personnel.
• Developing content to support project and operational changes with users through
targeted emails, intranet updates and user documentation.
• Work to the instructions of Senior Manager, ICT Operations and assist with other duties as
specified from time to time.
• Technical support and development of ServiceNow and enhancements:
o Risk Management Module
o Service Catalogue enhancements
o Improved notifications for breaches and outstanding tickets
o CBS support tickets
o MSP Service integration model
o Service Level reporting
• 7+ years experience in Business Analysis
• Good working knowledge of agile Scrum® methodology with expertise in the
requirements capture process and testing methodology.
• Strong business acumen and written skills with ability to effectively communicate with a
wide range of stakeholders including project team members, technical staff, subject
matter experts, vendors and executive.
• Ability to work independently, but also a strong Team Player who works well with others.
• A quick and resourceful learner, able to pick up new concepts swiftly and hit the ground
running, manage your time effectively and produce high quality outcomes efficiently.
• Business focused BA and strong with process mapping and working across delivery of
large-scale projects/programs with the ability to work to tight deadlines and competing
• Ability to build successful business relationships, influencing at all levels and facilitate
quick and efficient decision making from others.
• Experienced in using collaboration tools such as Azure DevOps
• Previous work experience in banking and financial institutions