- Your primary responsibility will be developing technical solutions for application enhancements and bug-fixes for Oracle EBS Projects modules and custom extensions (CEMLI)
- You will perform unit, system and interface testing in support of Oracle EBS product and corresponding system interface areas
- You will develop technical documentation such as program designs, test plans, training and user guides according to functional consultant’s requirements.
- You will attend and participate in project and operational meetings as well as provide timely status updates as requested
- You will manage the raising of Service Requests and working with Oracle for Issue resolutions.
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar field; or equivalent years of related work experience
- Have 5 or more years of experience developing software solutions for Oracle EBS systems with strong skills and demonstrated experience in:
- Developing technical and functional solutions in the Oracle EBS Projects product family
- Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 On Prem architecture
- Prior experience of working on Oracle R12 finance modules like Oracle AR, AP and General Ledger.
- Oracle forms and Oracle HTML forms (OAF), interfaces, reports etc.
- Strong collaboration, communication and teaming skills
- Good understanding of underlining architecture of eBusiness modules.