Must be able to obtain Negative Vetting Level 1
The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Work as part of a small team to manage assurance and integrity of systems
• Implement cyber security related patches for applications and operating systems based on urgency and applicability
• Liaise with Cyber Security and Third-Party Vendors for the implementation of required patches
• Contribute to the documentation of systems
• Participate and coordinate regular scanning and testing of the ICT environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in patching, testing, and maintaining an enterprise sized ICT environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in identifying, and documenting, components of systems.
• Demonstrated ability to manage work hours and schedules to support maintenance activities around core business hours.
• Sound knowledge and experience in successfully managing and delivering results within time restraints and with competing priorities.
• Demonstrated knowledge of risk management principles and processes in context of security patch management.
• Knowledge and experience in cyber security assurance, including assurance activities and reporting with respect to the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s (ACSC) Essential Eight (E8) and associated E8 Maturity Model.
• Ability to communicate with influence and manage stakeholder relationships.
• Proven conceptual and analytical abilities with sound knowledge of change management practices and techniques to enable innovation.
• Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and budget parameters.
• Relevant qualifications in IT assurance, cyber security or similar.
• Demonstrated knowledge of IT frameworks, such as ITIL and TOGAF
• Demonstrated knowledge of Commonwealth frameworks, including the PSPF