Must be able to obtain Baseline Security Clearance.
The request seeks to engage experienced candidates who have capability to:
- Develop automated application builds and deployment scripts using technologies such as Azure DevOps, PowerShell/Bicep/YAML.
- Follow the Scrum Development Methodology for all software development projects
- Liaise with technical and business area staff to facilitate the rapid resolution of issues and/or faults within fielded production systema and those still under development
- Lead development team through workload allocation and mentoring and advising on agile development processes.
- Develop and regularly maintain system development schedule to ensure milestones and timelines are met.
- Ensure that outcomes are effectively communicated to the product owners, establishing the basis for future practice.
- Tracks sprint progress and identifies any divergence from allocated tasks.
- Oversee and present system showcases to various stakeholders.
- Understand the product planning lifecycle and effectively manages the product backlog in collaboration with the Product Owner.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly rituals are run effectively, efficiently and regularly.
- Proactively (and reactively) identify and clear organisational roadblocks and interferences that may distract with the development
- Facilitate development across stakeholder groups
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as required
- Work within an agile environment using Safe.
- Work as part of a BAU, Agile Delivery Teams or the System Team
- Proven ability to lead, manage and mentor a development team
- Proven hands-on technical lead, with experience working across Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and ability to act as a liaison between the tech and business team
- Agile processes knowledge and experience, including estimation and planning.
- Strong experience in developing automated application build and deployment code using Powershell/.NET Core, YAML, Bicep/ARM across the Microsoft Azure technology stack
- Backend development experience using web API and SQL technologies
- Demonstrated experience with cloud-based applications development
- Extensive experience with GIT version control and working across multiple repos
- Demonstrated experience leading teams using an agile methodology
- Experience in technical analysis and design
- Ability to implement integration requirements to perform end to end solution designs
- Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results on time and on budget
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst anticipating stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff while developing capabilities, encouraging career development, and promoting professionalism
- Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters
- Relevant qualifications in IT, including cloud certification
- Experience with Dynamics 365 and workflow integration development
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT frameworks, such as ITIL and TOGAF
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Commonwealth frameworks, including ICT frameworks