Minimum Baseline security clearance, NV1 is preferred.
Onsite / Remote
The Company is seeking a pricing analyst for dedicated pricing support to centralise the Commonwealth’s ability to govern, assure and expedite the delivery of products and sustainment services against a single pricing, performance and schedule framework incorporated into a suitable overarching contractual model.
The Pricing Analyst’s duties will include:
- providing pricing advice/guidance to support development of a pricing/payment models for the contract. Issues to be considered include how the interests of parties can be aligned through the pricing/payment model of the contract, how can risk be apportioned appropriately etc.
- identifying and managing risks for pricing/payment model.
- supporting tender evaluations in relation to pricing.
- supporting negotiations from a pricing perspective.
- input to tender evaluation reports and related briefs/reports.
- participating in contract workshops and forums as required.
- providing general Defence finance advice to project team.
Qualifications and Experience
- experience with Target Cost Incentive models is preferred.
- demonstrated experience of lateral thinking and innovation in designing price mechanisms that incentivise a contractor in a service environment while ensuring performance.
- demonstrated experience explaining complex financial models and analyses to non-financial decision-makers.
- prior experience in pricing analysis.
- understanding of CASG Profit Principles and Cost Principles.
- strong knowledge of financial regulations and legislation.
- experience in materiel procurement and/or contract management.
- eligible to receive ITAR-controlled information.
- experience identifying and managing commercial risks related to procurement and contract management.
- understanding of probity requirements for Commonwealth procurement.
- excellent Communication skills (both written and verbal).
- experience managing stakeholder relationships.
- experience in ASDEFCON suite of contracting templates or equivalent complex contracting documentation.
- ability to work effectively under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- strong ethical standards and a high level of integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field is preferred.