The Agency is seeking to engage an ICT professional with digital health experience to fill the Principal Technical Advisor position.
This role delivers specialist technical advice and subject matter expertise for complex programs of work. Specifically, this role will be required to deliver project and business-as-usual outcomes across Electronic Prescribing and Conformance Services work programs. Under broad direction, they engage in complex analysis, issue management and problem solving to ensure a shared strategic and operational understanding of risks, issues, and opportunities related to:
- digital health solution architecture
- service design • interoperability
- conformance and assurance
- service delivery and technical operations.
The Principal Technical Advisor is responsible for identifying and escalating program and project risks, applying sound, strategic decision-making and judgment to recommend mitigation measures that contribute to the successful delivery of program, project, and operational outcomes. The Principal Technical Advisor is responsible for providing subject matter expertise, guidance and advice to leaders and peers, with a focus on developing internal Agency capability through knowledge sharing and effective collaboration. They will do this by planning, drafting, and delivering high-quality briefings, papers, presentations, technical documents, and reports for the Agency and its stakeholders.
Location of work ACT, NSW, QLD
- Minimum of 8 years experience in either digital health solution architecture, standards development or implementation (i.e. HL7 CDA, V2, FHIR) and/or service design
- Tertiary qualifications or demonstrated equivalent work experience in information technology, computer science, or other related fields
- Extensive experience delivering national digital health projects
- Experience with quality assurance processes and quality management systems