PM&C is a central agency providing high quality advice to the Prime Minister, the Cabinet, Portfolio Ministers and Assistant Ministers to achieve a coordinated and innovative approach to the development and implementation of Government policies. PM&C also provides a shared procurement service to other agencies within the PM&C portfolio.
We are looking for an APS4 or APS5 procurement advisor to join our Corporate Procurement team in delivering accurate, timely and courteous procurement services to the department and our shared service clients. The role is based in Barton, ACT.
The APS4/5 Procurement Business Partner role involves:
- Being the first point of contact on the Procurement Helpdesk including triaging and escalating procurement enquiries
- Assisting in providing general procurement advice and guidance in accordance with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules
- Assisting in reviewing procurement documentation including approaches to market and work orders/contracts
- Assisting clients with the finance system (Finance One)
- Reviewing and updating client procedures
- Assisting in managing panel information
- Ad hoc duties related to procurement.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- An interest and willingness to learn about procurement
- Be flexible and organised with the ability to multi task
- Strong client service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to contribute to a high performing and harmonious team environment
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Certificate IV in Government Procurement would be an advantage.
If you have any questions related to the role, please contact Donna Batista on 02 6271 5932. To apply please send your resume including details of two referees to Donna.Batista@pmc.gov.au by COB Monday 23 May. You may also wish to include a short expression of interest (no more than 500 words) to support your application.