Procurement Officer Role (APS4- APS5 equivalent)
You are responsible for supporting the team to deliver a range of procurement functions including the provision of advice, development of request documents, through to contract management and administrative support.
You are able to independently make decisions within legislative requirements and be consistent with internal policies and operating procedures.
As the successful applicant you:
• are experienced in procurement and/or contract management functions in a government department.
• demonstrate working knowledge of the PGPA Act and the CPRs is highly essential.
• have a strong commitment to be an effective team member.
• have -developed communication and interpersonal skills including demonstrated ability to build and sustain positive relationships with stakeholders.
• have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• are experienced in a high paced work environment would be desirable.
• are experienced in procuring labour hire and/or ICT goods or services, including Hardware and Software, in a government department would be highly desirable.