- Must have a Baseline clearance
- Demonstrated experience developing procurement documents in consultation with stakeholders (e.g. business areas or projects).
- Demonstrated experience using Commonwealth panel arrangements (and/or open/limited tender and in consideration of Indigenous Procurement Policy where appropriate) for labour hire, general services, ICT hardware and ICT software products.
- Demonstrated understanding of good probity practices and the Commonwealth Procurement Framework, including the Resource Management Framework and Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
- Ability to use MS Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams and familiarity with the use of Electronic Document Records Management (EDRM) Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to build productive relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders including ICT professionals and vendors and the ability to work independently and prioritise work accordingly.
- Certificate IV or Diploma qualification in Procurement and Contract Management.