|Must be able to obtain and maintain an Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) NV1 security clearance or higher.|
Must be an Australian citizen.
|Qualifications and Experience|
· Tertiary qualifications in Project Management, ICT or a related discipline.
· Certified SAFe® Practitioner (can be completed on engagement)
· Certified SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (can be completed on engagement)
· Graduate Certificate or higher in Product Management.
· Certified product manager (CPM).
· Qualifications in Project Management (Agile, PMBOK, PRINCE2).
· Graduate Certificate or higher in Systems Engineering.
· Graduate Certificate or higher in Cyber Security.
· Demonstrated diversity and depth of experience in project management.
· Experience in Australian Federal Government program and project management.
· Agile / DevOps / Scrum experience.
· Demonstrated experience in and understanding of information technology and/or cyber security.
· Experience in requirements elicitation across stakeholder communities.
· The ability to engage and communicate effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders across all levels.
· Demonstrated ability to achieve deliverables within challenging and tight timeframes.
· Ability to lead; know how to follow; and be an active, proactive member of a high performing team.