Applicants will be required to obtain a Police Check and obtain and maintain a Negative
Vetting 1 AGSVA Clearance.
• Proven leadership experience in Agile delivery with the ability to communicate
effectively and all levels of Government.
• Proven experience applying Agile methodologies within a Government setting.
• Demonstrated experience assisting organisations to transition from traditional
project and program management methodologies to Agile ways of working.
• Demonstrated experience in a government setting delivering projects within a
modernisation or transformation program of work.
• Significant experience in managing and delivering 5+ programs/projects
• Previous experience in defining and managing key performance indicators within
program/project teams and delivering successful programs with multiple
• Experience in delivering high quality written communication including Executive
briefings at SES levels.
• Demonstrated experience in delivering projects within a commercial construct,
including contract negotiation and performance monitoring.
• Experience and willingness to work within a multidisciplinary team that places a
core emphasis on culture and is highly collaborative.
• Agile or scrum certification
• Strong experience with project methodologies and tools specifically DevOps and
MS Project or other industry standards. Tertiary and/or Professional Qualifications
within the Project Management, Business Management or Public Administration
• Knowledge of, or ability to, quickly gain knowledge of Australian electoral law and