Must have a Baseline clearance
Essential skills and experience
• Demonstrated flexible, multi-disciplined and experience in business analysis and/or change management.
• Demonstrated experience in system and design documentation and training.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements to technology solutions.
• Ability to adhere to agreed standards and frameworks for architecture and design, project management, and change management.
• Demonstrated experience in change management within the Australian Public Service.
• Demonstrated experience and skills with engaging with multiple ICT vendors.
• Prince II certification
• Agile Architecture – Enterprise/Systems; security engineering.
• Major transformation projects (business and operational).
• Enterprise and Business architecture (full lifecycle, system-of-systems).
Nice-to-have skills and experience
• Experience working with groups and in workshop environments to produce high quality outcomes.
• Testing and release management experience.
• Experience in SAP or other similar Financial Management Systems.
• Operations architecture (IT Service Management).
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)