Essential skills and experience
• Demonstrated flexible, multi-disciplined experience in business analysis and/or change management
• Demonstrated experience in system and design documentation and training
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements to technology solutions
• Ability to adhere to agreed standards and frameworks for architecture and design, project management, and change management
• Demonstrated experience in change management within the Australian Public Service
• Demonstrated experience and skills in engaging with multiple ICT vendors
• Prince II certification
Reference Number: ESE21/4769
• Agile Architecture – Enterprise/Systems; security engineering
• Major transformation projects (business and operational)
• Enterprise and Business architecture (full lifecycle, system-of-systems)Requirements of the Project Lead will include:
• Managing ICT and Business operations and engagement
• Stakeholder engagement and management across all stakeholders
• Coordinating both internal and external stakeholder engagements
• Possessing a deep understanding of operational processes and ICT engagement
• Delivering documentation and diagrams for context and clarity
• Preparing briefing papers to senior executive for board meetings, highlighting key points and concerns
The Project lead will have demonstrable experience in the implementation of large software systems,
logistical planning and delivery, and a proven track record working with systems and design documentation,
and agile delivery teams.
From 9.00am to 5.00pm on a Business Day, unless specified otherwise.
Maximum of 40 hours per week unless given prior approval by the Department of Education, Skills and
Timesheets must be submitted fortnightly to the nominated Department of Education. Skills and
Employment Contract Manager.
Department of Education, Skills and Employment observes a stand down period between Christmas and
Baseline Security Clearance as the Department is transitioning towards a protected desktop environment.
The successful applicant must also undergo mandatory on-boarding and security procedures, including
satisfactory completion of an Australian Federal Police check