Must have Positive Vetting
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, including delivering projects in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects that are completed on time, on budget, within scope, and to the business requirements whilst ensuring quality standards are met.
- Ability to proactively manage risks and issues and minimise the impacts throughout the lifecycle of the project. Advise senior management on issues, provide solution options, and implement management decisions to resolve issues.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain project budgets and control costs, schedule and quality of project activities, including the preparation of status reports for program management, business stakeholders and senior executives.
- Project Management certification will be highly regarded.
- Experience working in a Cyber Security environment.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security lexicon to enable effective engagement with stakeholders.