All candidates must be Australian Citizens and have the ability to obtain an NV1 clearance. If a candidate has a current AGSVA security clearance, the candidate has to provide AGSVA Clearance Subject (CS) ID in their resume.
This role requires the successful candidate to complete an Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) within 12 months of engagement.
Demonstrated successful delivery of one or more of the following:
- On premise, cloud or hybrid Enterprise platforms
- Major Network deployments
- Big Data solutions either on premise or in the Cloud
- Contact centre solutions
- Internet and/or intranet web sites
- ICT Outsourcing or strategic partner engagement.
Able to demonstrate project management core skills:
- Project initiation
- Project planning, resource planning and cost estimation
- Managing Project Governance
- Risk and issue Management
- Project Financial Management
- Problem solving
- Managing the lifecycle of the project.
Able to demonstrate project manager communication and leadership skills including:
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Team Leadership
- Board briefings
- Clear documentation of Project Artefacts
- Collaborative and Collegiate style
Demonstrated experience leading project delivery in an Organisation using Dev Ops or SAFE agile.
Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
- Transition in and/or transition out of outsourced arrangements
- Implementation of service delivery and service management
- Implementation of ongoing sustainment arrangements