1. Demonstrated experience in leading cross functional agile project teams delivering critical and complex programs of work.
2. Highly developed communication and negotiation skills to ensure the appropriate level of communication, coordination and collaboration of stakeholders.
3. Proven ability to manage relationships with key strategic alliances with internal and external stakeholders, which may include business partners, cross-agency collaborations and service providers.
4. Familiarity with / and application of project management frameworks/ methodologies such as Agile and Hybrid Agile.
5. Proven ability to represent the team and branch in project governance meetings and provide clear up to date reports on status and the implications of risks on projects to ensure the success of projects.