Security clearance – hold or the ability to hold and maintain a BASELINE security clearance for the duration of the contractual period.
All specified personnel that require access to departmental premises or information are to obtain and maintain an Employment Suitability Clearance.
Candidate Performance in the Role
Performance will be measured and assessed against the following:
- Ability to engage with stakeholders of all levels;
- Ability to deliver comprehensive and accurate project documentation;
- Ability to lead project and technical teams towards successful deliver of the program;
- Demonstrated knowledge of project and program management techniques and the ability to apply these appropriately;
- Strong planning capability;
- Commitment to delivering quality outcomes with thorough documentation; and
- Appropriate application of governance procedures and processes