Must have an NV1 clearance.
Project Manager PRMG 5 – Resource Description
- The Specified Personnel must support the department in the following ways:
- Manage workflows and resources, prepare work area and team plans detailing measurable milestones and expected outcomes and communication with stakeholders;
- Take responsibility for the provision of support services to projects and ensuring that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off;
- Use and recommend project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking projects. This includes risk/issue management;
- Set up and provides detailed guidance on project management software, procedures, processes, tools and techniques;
- Support programme or project control boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings;
- Ensure that realistic project plans are maintained and ensures regular and accurate communication to stakeholders are conducted;
- Provide effective leadership and mentorship to the project team, and take appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances; and
- Provide basic guidance on individual project proposals. May be involved in aspects of supporting a programme by providing a cross programme view on risk, change, quality, and finance or configuration management.
- The Specified Personnel will have previous experience and detailed knowledge of the ICT environment with the following demonstrated skills and experience:
- Extensive previous Project Management experience with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously;
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, drive outcomes and promote collaboration between internal and external stakeholders;
- Proven ability in project scheduling, reporting and tracking experience;
- Proven ability to lead and operate with substanttial personal responsibility and autonomy;
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy solutions would be advantageous;
- Has knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Serverless and Container driven architectures, Data Analytics, DevOps and Security; and
- Relevant industry recognised certifications are desirable.