Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
The employer is currently delivering multiple IT projects to support its broader strategic objectives. They seek a Project Officer/Coordinator to join the small, high-performing team delivering these projects across several core business areas.
Relevant skills, knowledge and experience:
- Demonstrated experience working with a diverse range of stakeholder groups to support the delivery of IT projects.
- An ability to assist with the creation of project plans, Gantt charts, communication plans, test plans and implementation plans in accordance with the employer’s project management methodology.
- An ability to use analysis skills to problem solve and provide insight on proposed IT solutions.
- The ability to identify risks and issues, analysing potential impacts and identifying solutions.
- Demonstrated planning, organisational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or relevant experience.
- Highly-developed interpersonal skills including written and oral communication, conflict resolution, negotiation and decision making.
- Ability to support user experience mapping and apply design principles.
The contract is 6 months with possibility of extension. The preferred start date is ASAP.