Must have a Baseline clearance or above
A Project Support Officer is required to support the program and provide administrative support for a range of projects with diverse stakeholders.
Key knowledge or experience required include:
- Assist with program and project planning, and drafting of program artefacts.
- Coordinate program reporting and preparing program management dashboards, reporting processes and artefacts.
- Assist with general administrative tasks to define and maintain registers, access controls and quality processes.
- Record management of program artefacts ensuring all program artefacts are entered into the Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS).
- Maintain program and project risk register(s), including scheduling regular reviews and updates; and facilitating risk meetings.
- Investigate issues of medium complexity and produce related briefs for SES officer consumption.
- Prepare governance packs for program and project boards and conduct as board secretariat.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Visio) which is necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports for the various areas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to employ a variety of tailored communication skills (verbal and written).
When applying provide your response to the criteria.