- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline
- 7+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing.
- 4+ years working as a SDET.
- Expertise in architecting and implementing test automation frameworks from the ground up utilising both Commercial Off-The-Shelf tools and Open Source software.
- Demonstrated experience with test automation across the application stack, including unit test automation, web services, middleware automation, and user interface automation.
- Experienced in ensuring delivered solutions are adopted, integrated, and maintained.
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps continuous integration processes and tooling, including one or more of the build/deploy/test version control tools such as Jenkins.
- Candidate must have first rate stakeholder management skills and be able to demonstrate ability to influence at all levels.
- Working knowledge of QA and Testing in Agile methodology and experience in using the appropriate toolsets.
- A proven track record for guiding, coaching and mentoring automation teams on best practises, approaches, and tools.
- Demonstrated experience in estimating, planning, scheduling, forecasting, coordinating, leading, managing, and delivering on projects, and related release initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with internal management and external clients with articulate and strong written and verbal communication.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a minimum baseline AGSVA Security Clearance.
- Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend
- Define the team’s approach to testing, as well as providing technical mentoring and oversight for other engineers in the team
- Build scalable automated testing systems that enables us to deliver value to customers at pace
- Assisting other engineers to test their software and acting as an expert
- Drive the direction of our testing chapter to make sure that it maintains the highest standards of technology and process