Must have an NV1 clearance
- Assess and analyses release components for input to release scheduling.
- Maintain and administer tools and methods for software delivery, deployment and configuration.
- Maintain release processes and procedures.
Activities may include — but are not limited to:
- package and deploy software changes and updates for release into a live environment
- manage continuous delivery/deployment using automation tools for containerisation and orchestration
- use package management tools or application lifecycle management tools for software dependency, version and library control
- combine changes to form a release that delivers a new service or updates an existing service
- adhere to established safety, security and quality standards
- enable the controlled and effective handover to operational management and the user community.