Must have the ability to obtain and maintain minimum Baseline AGSVA Clearance.
The Company is looking for a Release Train Engineer who will be required to perform the following services:
• Facilitate ART events and processes and support our teams in delivering value.
• Communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement.
facilitate Agile Release Train (ART) practices and Program Increment (PI) execution
• support the adaptation of SAFe® to the needs, standardising and documenting practices.
• Utilise relationship management skills to form and maintain positive working relationships across the Program
• Perform additional responsibilities in line with this position
• Evidenced experience and skills as a Release Train Engineer.
• A strong understanding of the SAFe® methodology, and its application within a large and complex Program within a government context.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and negotiate with a range of audiences.
• Excellent teamwork skills, with the ability to work with colleagues to achieve outcomes.
• Experience effectively managing competing priorities and strategic directions, with an ability to remain calm under pressure and respond flexibly to change and uncertainty.
• Proven ability to act with discretion and integrity in managing sensitive information.