Must hold an NV1 clearance.
- Demonstrated experience with multiple SDLC methodologies (waterfall, unified, Agile) with recent experience working on Agile or Scaled Agile development projects/programs.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills working in a matrix and geographically distributed organisation.
- Experience in managing complex software programs and services as a program manager, release train engineer or similar technical role in a software development environment.
- Technical knowledge with the desired emphasis on current industry trends including cloud-based development and agile development techniques.
- Highly organised and execution-focused, accountable and driven with a proven track record of delivering high-quality products on time.
- Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMI’s Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
- SAFe-certified or other scaled agile frameworks