|Qualifications and Experience|
- Tertiary qualifications in Software or Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Certified SAFe® Practitioner (can be completed upon engagement).
- Tertiary qualifications in Systems Engineering.
- Degree or diploma in Project Management.
- Qualifications in Test and Evaluation.
- Qualifications in project management methodologies (e.g. AgilePM, PRINCE2 and/or PMBOK).
- Degree or Qualifications in Cyber Security and/or ICT Security.
- Experience in Australian Federal Government program and project management).
- Experience with working in complex capability delivery programs or projects (agile methodology experience preferred).
- Experience with working in software development projects and/or cyber security projects.
- Experience in requirements engineering and user requirements elicitation across stakeholder communities.
- Experience in developing requirements documentation and enterprise architectural artefacts.
- Experience in systems engineering, and business systems analysis and modelling.
- Experience in agile project management and development methodologies.
- Experience in developing requirements documentation and enterprise architecture artefacts.
- Experience with drafting technical submissions and briefs to a high written standard for senior organisational committees.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and communicate effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders across all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve deliverables within challenging and tight timeframes.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
The ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) NV1 security clearance (must be an Australian citizen).
Ability to obtain and maintain an AGSVA NV2 security clearance.