AGSVA – NV1
· Under broad direction, perform and achieve complex to very complex risk identification and analysis work within an integrated workforce.
· The planning and implementation of organisation-wide processes and procedures for the management of risk to the success or integrity of the program, especially those arising from the use of information technology.
· Ensuring executives, team leads and stakeholders clearly understand the current high-priority risks, treatment and impacts faced by the project, leading, and coordinating associated recurring risk reporting activities.
· Risk management processes, method and tools are established as a central, shared function as part of PgMO functionalities.
· Mature and consistent organization-wide implementations of the WSO’s Risk, Issues and Opportunities Management Plan (RIOMP), Risk Appetite, Risk Registers and Risk Working Groups.
· Recommending approaches for risk identification, analysis, treatment, and control, using expertise to improve risk management practices and to identify common and strategic risks and issues.
· Compliance with multiple risk-related / governance processes including ODC risk, CIOG risk, risk frameworks that apply from T&E, TEMP and other governance documents and processes.
Required Skills and
· Ability to engage with complex to very complex problem solving and issues management.
· Demonstrated ability to actively manage key stakeholder relationships; identifying stakeholders’ expectations and concerns to develop and communicate risk management methodologies and practices to achieve outcomes.
· Demonstrated ability to evaluate risk management processes to address critical success factors and engage in activities to achieve continuous improvement.
· Demonstrated ability to set performance indicators and review individual, team, and business performance, focusing on identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
· Experience performing the function of the risk management Subject Matter Expert, including the development, validation, and maintenance of
functional level risk management policy and procedures.
Desirable Skills and
· Demonstrated ability to perform risk management functions on detailed or sensitive projects that impact on strategic, political, or operational outcomes.
· Demonstrated ability to implement risk infrastructure, controls, and processes in accordance with guidelines.
· In-depth knowledge of and compliance with legislative frameworks, government decision-making and policy requirements.
· Working knowledge of CIOG/CASG risk management software.