OpenText Data Migration Consultant As an experienced OpenText document migration consultant, you will deliver innovative business solutions through design, build and test. You will leverage your subject matter expertise to ensure successful project delivery and client success. We would like you to have a solid document migration background with at least 3 full implementations, ideally in a large government organisation environment.
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have current AGSVA baseline security clearance
- Understanding of the Extract, Transform Load (ETL) methodology for data migration.
- Experience with OpenText document import functionality
- Involved in a minimum of 3 SAP data migration projects that involve the migration of documents
- Provide expertise and leadership in the implementation of the document migration solution for SAP implementations
- Prepare the design of the document migration solution for the migration of multiple types of documents from various source systems. Design and define how document links are to be transformed to support SAP data object loads.
- Establishing strong working relationships and engaging with functional team leads (both client and SI) to support the development and testing of the document migration solution.
- Updates to the following work products, based on changes to the target solution:
- Data extract requirements specification for each source system
- Data mapping of source to target data fields for document metadata.
- ETL functional specifications for the loading of documents to OpenText
- Data reconciliation plan
- Preparation of system test cases to validate the document migration solution.
- Involvement in the project trial conversions, dress rehearsals and go live to perform the migration of documents.
- Experience in SQL and/or ETL tools