To ensure success in the role you will possess the following skills:
- Must have SAS software experience.
- Must has worked with SAS Credit Risk calculations and understands the end to end integration
- and data flows from source and down stream systems operating in s complex banking environment. Exposure from a design perspective to SAS viya, SAS platform stack, SAS modernisation and migration to cloud would be highly regarded experiences.
- Willing to lead end to end solution working with client architects but also be able to support tech delivery teams to trouble issues and provide technical leadership in a complex client environment
- 3+ years’ experience in a large and complex financial services organisation.
- 7+ years’ experience within projects and/or delivery of business and technology solutions, involving engineering of complex data processes.
- 7+ years of Advanced experience particularly in data manipulation.
- 3+ years hands on experience using Unix/Linux servers.
- 3+ years of experience in data quality analysis and remediation.
- Good Knowledge on Cloud Platforms and Big Data Analytics using Hadoop and Azure.
- Detailed understanding of quantitative analytics, its methodologies and data processes.
- Excellent business analysis skills to work through data issues and credit risk data elements.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong written skills
- Ability to manage own time to meet milestones and deliverables.
- Strong collaborative work practices in an agile, fast paced team environment.
- Ability to work closely with a range of people across the Bank to complete the work.
- A strong work ethic and a desire to go the extra mile
- Ability to work in demanding and high pace environment
- Experience in data analysis and modelling.
- Hands on use of the Atlassian toolset of JIRA, Confluence and BitBucket.
Teritiary qualifications in Maths, Statistics, Quantitative, Business, Computer Engineering or equivalent business experience.