Must have Baseline
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a Scrum Master within a SAFe or agile environment and a current SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification or equivalent.
- Demonstrated evidence of ability to champion adherence to consistent application of the agile practices.
- Proven experience identifying an Agile team’s gaps in agile and leading them to adopt new practices by focusing on agile values and principles.
- Proven experience writing Epics, Features and User Stories with acceptance criteria and breaking down into smaller tasks as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, inspire and motivate people to change their mind set and practices as evidenced by experience persuading key stakeholders (like Executive Sponsor, program/project managers, line managers) to become servant leaders and to empower people to adopt agile.
- Proven experience creating velocity tracking and graphs (e.g. Sprint Burn down, Release Burn down) using either Agile project management software.
- Ability to coach staff (including Scrum Team, Executive Sponsor, Project/Program Manager/s and key stakeholders) on the correct way to interpret metrics for the Scrum’s performance, progress of work and agility maturity.
- Exposure to Agile practices such as Extreme Programming (XP) techniques e.g. Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) across the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ability to coach, develop and empower individuals in emotional intelligence; how to handle and resolve conflict; and how to give constructive feedback to form high performing, self-organising teams. Experience regarding the facilitation and execution of Sprint Retrospective and Showcase formats.