Must have an NV1 clearance.
The Security Architect/s will have experience in supporting the delivery of large, highly complex, integrated environment(s);
- Demonstrated ability to create Enterprise and Security Architecture roadmaps and to use these to guide the development of specific solution architectures;
- Demonstrated ability to create solution specific architectures that are linked into and supportive of, enterprise architecture blueprints and roadmaps;
- Demonstrated ability to support the development of business cases including costings;
- Stakeholder engagement and ongoing relationship management;
- Executive briefings, presentations and reporting, both orally and in writing including sub-committees and various boards;
- Subject matter expertise, mentoring and coaching to staff within the program and the Group;
- Risk and Issue management (identification and ongoing management of controls), including running risk management workshops and provision of acceptable risk mitigation options for the Project Stakeholders; and
- Other governance and architecture activities as required.