Must have an NV1 clearance.
- Demonstrated experience in architecting complex ICT Systems, including: • security architecture for IAM/PAM, Cloud providers (Azure, AWS etc.), Vulnerability Management, Network, SOC/SIEM Platform • identifying and applying security controls to large scale, complex capabilities and • identifying and applying Cyber security technologies as risk controls (such as digital signature, public key infrastructure, virtual private networks, firewalls, intrusion detection, data encryption, etc).
- Detailed understanding of the major Security standards and frameworks and their implications at architecture level.
- Proven writing skills with attention to detail and demonstrated experience developing and updating System Accreditation Plan (SAP), Security Risk Management Plan (SRMP) documentation.
- Proven stakeholder skills as a Security Architect including ability to: • identify and engage effectively with stakeholders and • effectively liaise with Agency certification and accreditation authorities, business stakeholders and solution architects to drive a solution/design to an accreditation outcome.
- Proven self-management skills including: • working as a productive member of a team using agile methods • strong time management and self-organisation skills and the ability to manage concurrent tasks with competing priorities and • ability to adapt to and accommodate change at both the project and solution level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience in: • network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g. application of defence-in-depth) and • testing and maintaining network infrastructure including software and hardware devices