Must have Negative Vetting Level 1
• Responsible for delivery of optimal cyber security solutions
• Oversee the design, installation and operation of security
• Monitoring and reporting processes and solutions
• Provide broad technical support and design services for project
• Build, test and solution deployments for security solutions and controls
• Liaise with the infrastructure, cyber security and gateway teams in the design,
procurement and deployment of secure platform and network solutions and services
• Oversee the adoption and operation of resilient security solutions
• Drive innovation, continuous improvement and manage and lead change in security
• Collaborate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve project
• Oversee and prepare a range of technical documentation and reports for information
and cyber security solutions
- Demonstrated experience and success with design and implementation of gateway
and network security monitoring solutions in large complex environments, including
specialist knowledge of SIEM configuration, SOC operations and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in the configuration and deployment of IBM QRadar, use
case development and associated reporting capabilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry Cyber Security frameworks, best practices and
standards including the Mitre Att&ck and D3fend frameworks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of security solutions using Federal Government information
security policy (i.e. Information Security Manual, Protective Security Policy Framework)
and the ACSCs Cyber Security principles and guidelines.