Must have an NV1 clearance.
- Five or more years work experience as a Security Engineer or related position with proven experience developing, operating and maintaining security systems, networking technologies, network security and network monitoring.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of: a. knowledge of operating system and database security, security protocols and principles b. security systems including anti-virus applications, content filtering, firewalls, authentication systems and intrusion detection and notification systems.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to solve complex problems and collaboration skills to work as part of a team.
- Certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, CEH or CISM desired.
- Basic coding skills, such as HTML, CSS and other languages
- Be familiar with identity and access management principles networking routing techniques, social engineering, Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) and gateway anti-malware.