Must be able to obtain Negative Vetting Level 1
- Demonstrated experience in designing, configuring, fully deploying and documenting complex ICT systems into federal ICT environments – Specifically a Cross Domain Solution (CDS)
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with a team throughout the full project lifecycle to achieve business objectives
- Formal information and communications technology qualifications from a recognised tertiary institution or demonstrated skills and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving accreditation of complex multi-domain solutions
- Proven ability to keep up to date with technical developments and to adapt expertise accordingly in the areas of contemporary Cyber security best practice
- Excellent interpersonal and corporate communication skills
- Ability to adhere to department standards and practices
- Ability to gain and maintain necessary clearance.