Must be able to obtain and hold Baseline security clearance. A current police check within the last three months is also required.
Strong skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Policy or program design and writing
- Program management
- Research and/ or analysis of information and data.
- identify strategies and opportunities for consultations with remote communities and assist in the conduct and reporting on these consultations
- have strong strategic, conceptual and analytical skills that enable candidate to succinctly explain to others a variety of policy, program and implementation matters including the identification and mitigation of risks
- prepare high level policy parameters including legislative reform, and/or program development and implementation
- develop, implement and report on trials in communities
- tailor content to audience communication preferences
- show initiative, sound judgement, integrity, resilience and personal drive
- demonstrate effective management of competing priorities and risks
- possess project management skills and a good ability to work with others to ensure effective flow of information and management of risks
- develop and implement frameworks for continuous quality improvement
- have experience in preparing briefings, submissions and other correspondence
- build and maintain effective, robust and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- be self-aware, culturally competent and foster respect and inclusion in the workplace.