Must have an NV1 clearance
The Senior Azure Project Manager will:
- Manage the delivery of multiple infrastructure establishment projects in Azure using the department’s agreed methodology.
- Design project implementation and resource plans, execute and manage project deliverables and cost
- Facilitate creation, review and stakeholder acceptance of project management products and deliverables.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and vendors to create and deliver solutions that optimise the implementation of secure cloud infrastructure.
- Be aware of government procurement guidelines and facilitate in the preparation of detailed procurement documentation, including managing request for quote processes for any necessary procurements to support project requirements.
- Effective transition of new environments and systems into the business-as-usual environment.
- Ability to work highly collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary, and often dispersed, team and business units to deliver the program objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in managing ICT projects using formal project management methodologies (eg. Waterfall or Agile) and/or demonstrated experience in managing large and complex IT infrastructure and cloud projects.
- Proven experience in managing multiple tasks to challenging deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage budget, resources, and risk to ensure the successful outcomes of projects.
- Demonstrated experience and skills with engaging and managing ICT vendors, including approach to markets, evaluation, and delivery management.
- Exceptional communication, documentation development, presentation and facilitation skills and a highly professional approach including the ability to develop materials for Senior Executives.
- Project management qualifications, with a sound knowledge of techniques for establishing, planning, monitoring, and controlling major ICT projects and A sound understanding of both project management methodologies (Waterfall, PMBOK) and agile frameworks (Scrum) for delivery of ICT projects.