REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 6 years of experience with a proven ability to deliver within Agile and Scrum projects.
• Strong presentation skills and experience in facilitating workshops to elicit business requirements efficiently and
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to drive collaboration.
• Ability to initiate, influence and maintain positive productive relationships.
• Extensive experience in process modelling, journey mapping, and proficiency in drafting and refining user stories
and acceptance criteria.
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analysis skills.
• Ability to identify risks and issues, propose solutions and analyse impacts.
• Experience in business process improvement and prototype modelling.
• Experience in the design and preparation of user and system test scenarios and plans.
• Demonstrated planning, organisational and time management skills.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience working in Higher Education.
• Relevant scrum master or production ownership industry certification.
• Working with the MS DevOps environment for the delivery of digital products.
• Experience with assisting the Product Owner in their duties, including the prioritisation of product backlog items.
• Other tertiary and/or professional qualifications related to business analysis.