Must be able to obtain Baseline
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA, Offsite
The company’s team is working on a demonstration project basis with five key projects to design the end-to-end process of unit mapping, to continually refine the data science model, and to generate insights on the potential use of mapping outputs. The outputs of models are large, for example one university with approximately 3,000 units can have an output of approximately 30,000 skills mapped. Validation of outputs is a critical part of the mapping process to produce a model and results that are highly accurate.
The team requires a senior Data Analyst with the key responsibilities
- Developing of a comprehensive internal and external validation process for very large data sets, to support improvement of data science models, and the quality of output data sent to partners. This may require an ensemble of approaches, for example statistical sampling, manual and automated approaches to validation.
- Managing internal validation processes before outputs are sent to project partners.
- Working closely with the data science team to provide feedback for the mapping model development.
- Analysing complex model outputs, to derive valuable insights for reporting to project partners, including visualisation techniques.
- Providing advice to technical services on interface design for a validation application for project partners.